Hi, I'm Kwaniie!
I am a digital product designer located in New York City with a background in design & front-end developer who loves analyzing and solving problems. I am passionate about bringing ideas to life through research, going through the end-to-end creative process, and enjoy constantly learning.
- I thrive in fast-paced environments, having a sense of ownership, and solving complex situations.
- Since 2014, I lead a team of front desk and billing staffs across 3 locations of a private dental practice. I learned a lot on the job where I dove headfirst into understanding a new industry and gained a leadership role after 2 months.
- Started self-learning about UX for about 2 years now and became an avid listener of podcasts during my transit and gym workouts.
- I combined all my knowledge, work experience and my design skills to build an internal digital product called MissingDoc to help the dental front office team better organize our information across 3 locations and to help keep track of our dental providers' credentialing documents.
- Officially made the career switch from graphic/web design and pre-dental to have a career as a Digital Product/UX Designer in 2017.
- I went back to school in 2015 and will graduate May 2019 with a Bachelor's Degree from CUNY Baccalaureate for Unique and Interdisciplinary Studies in Digital Design and Development.